- Suburban(sit) will offer their own collection of local artists as well as jewelry by Kris Halter.
- Hudson Fine Art & Framing will bring back Michelle Darvis and her 365 Days of Plein Air. You can also create a “scratch-off” holiday ornament.
- Open Door Coffee, warm up with a tasty beverage while you view artwork by Linda Hutchinson and restored/repurposed frames.
The shops at 220 N. Main Street will offer plenty of holiday shopping on 2 levels.
- On the main level, visit Think Unique Creations for photography by Beth Moore.
- Upstairs, visit Bellabor Art Jewelry, showing one-of-a-kind jewelry honoring the Hudson Clocktower, as well as Alexander Draven of The Exquisite Corpse Boutique.
- Life Needs Art, proud to host specialty gift boxes from LoCLE Box, beautifully styled gift boxes of hand selected local artisan goods from Ohio, delivered to your door step.