The Art Hop’s scavenger hunt on April 8th was great fun! Art lovers from Cleveland to Canton braved the chilly weather to search for arty clues around town.
The determined souls who solved at least 10 clues entered their name into a raffle for goodies from our local merchants and artists. Check your email to see if you’re a winner!
- LouAnn won a prize from The Red Twig
- William won a prize from Open Door Coffee Company
- Julie won a prize from Shack in the Back
- Alyson won a prize from Life Needs Art
- Denyse won a prize from Creative Fingers
- Theresa won a prize from Bellabor Art Jewelry
- Susan won a prize from Fair Trade on Main
- Joanne won a prize from Hudson Fine Art & Framing
Winners can stop in at Uncommon Art, 178 1/2 N. Main, to pick up their prizes.
Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the first Art Hop of 2016, and be sure to mark your calendars for the next Art Hop on May 13!