Download the September 11 Art Hop flyer to plan your visit.
- Bellabor Art Jewelry is doing a demo on how to make ear wires for earrings.
- Fair Trade on Main is featuring “Frogs in Bloom” cards by Paulette Thurman.
- Hudson Fine Art & Framing is hosting the Artist Reception for David James Reed.
- The Learned Owl is showcasing a fun trend with coloring books for adults.
- Life Needs Art is offering make-your-own postcard collages.
- At Live. Dream. Create. join illustrator, author, and game designer Andy Hopp for Creative Creature Combobulations.
- Mary Catherine Haneline Studio is having Greek Week with Socrates and Plato discussing “Art” and illustrating “beauty” outside the studio door.
- Moos Gallery at Western Reserve Academy is having an artist reception for Clarissa Jakobsons.
- Open Door Coffee is showing restored/repurposed frames as well as paintings by Linda Hutchinson.
- Russell Real Estate Services is paintings by Brandon McCutcheon.
- MOD: Matter of Design is showing locally made, high-quality furniture and accessories.
- The Red Twig will feature the photography of local artist Dawn Eves.
- Shannon Casey Studio is pleased to be hosting the fashion illustrations of guest artist Corrine George.
- Vignettes is featuring the Sea Glass Jewelry of artist Donna Ransom.
- Viva Bene Gourmet is hosting purses and wine cozies by Robin Lynn Walker.
September is the last of our monthly art hops. The final hop of the year will be the Holiday Hop on Saturday, November 28, from noon – 6pm.