Thanks to everyone who made June’s Art Hop a wonderful evening! The focus was on local art of all sizes, shapes, and dimensions – from silly to serious, and small to large.
From altered books to a printmaking workshop, and from whimsical clocktowers to chocolate-covered pretzels, the Art Hop really brought out a wide variety of art in one evening! Here are highlights from the evening, as well as photos from several locations:
- Destination Hudson / Visitor Center hosted Hudson Society of Artists.
- The Learned Owl featured Cyndi Duncan and her Altered Books.
- Uncommon Art showed a new series by Karen Koch called “Clocktowers, Revisited.”
- Open Door Coffee Company displayed paintings by Sarah Greer.
- Hudson Fine Art & Framing hosted Rubber City Prints for a printmaking workshop.
- Mary Catherine Haneline Studio, 156 North Main St., Suite 5.
- At Western Reserve Cooking School, Doki Doki Chocolates showed how to make chocolate covered pretzels.
- Fair Trade on Main had work by Carol Stratton.
- Suburban sit featuring Sean Dunn and Leslie Hackney of Handmade House Co.
- Russell Real Estate Services showed paintings of Marsha Ostrander.
- MOD: Matter of Design offered works by Lila Rose Kole, Paul Duda, and Chris Weigand.
- Epiphany brought in their own Cynde Hujarski.
- Carolyn Birchenall displayed at Two Country Chicks Décor
The Red Twig brought together Salli Swindell, Stephanie Stanziano, Katie Coulton, and Ann Hanna with their work from the 100 Days Project.
- Live.Dream.Create showed photographs of Paige Ray of Stand Still and Watch.
- Shack in the Back hosted Jewelry By Jacqueline.
- At Olive My Heart, viewers were treated to paintings by Eva Volf.
The Sampler hosted paintings by Kat LoGrande.