The 2nd Friday Art Hop on July 14th is shaping up to be lots of fun! Come join us on a balmy summer evening in Hudson and bring your friends for a wonderful time.
Here is a sneak peek of some of the artists you’ll see on July 14:
- Tom Jackson, oil painter, at Olive My Heart. Tom’s remarkable artwork has received awards from Butler Institute of American Art, Akron Society of Artists, and Cuyahoga Valley Art Center.
- Peace Love Bling will bring jewelry to Fair Trade on Main.
- Clay and mixed-media sculpture by Gail Trunick at The Red Twig.
- Tea bag art by Dawn Gettig at Uncommon Art.
- Clay pieces by Kim Wise and Val Schwarz of kimmysthings at Suburban Sit.
Stay tuned for details about all of these wonderful artists, and many more! The map will be available after July 1.