Kick off the Holiday Art Hop by browsing the artists at Hudson Park Center. This collection of shops, studios, and artist is at 5245 Darrow Road, behind Portage Glass, just south of Georgetown Road.
The Red Twig, floral design studio and art gallery, will host 3 local artists:
- Acrylic and ink paintings by Kat LoGrande of Glait Creations
- Custom wood products in natural colors by Darbyn Woods
- Silver, copper, and brass jewelry by Plank House Studio.
Live. Dream. Create., creators and purveyors of handmade felt plushies, felt foods, toys, accessories, decorative items, will host:
- Ken Love with industrial steampunk art lighting
- Unique Spirit Creations
- My Asylum
- Doki Doki Chocolates
- Handcrafted porcelain charms, beads, and jewelry by Earthenwood Studios
- Grix Folks
- Art We Awesome
And, a pop-up shop in the lobby of Shack in the Back will have knitted products by Whistler’s Glen Alpacas and jewelry by Katie Schutte.